Tartuffery

~Tartuffery [tahr-TOOF-uh-ree] is a behavior or character of hypocritical piety.~

There are tons of people out there and frankly they're all almost the same. Note, I said 'almost'. People nowadays are self-centered and they don't care about the others. In fact, they would even do something they don't like just to gain some benefits. One of the example is in friendship.

People would befriend others for loads of benefits; like popularity, for homework or even for the fact that you just don't want to look pathetic. That's where the word 'tartuffery' comes in. It's a very simple word yet, it carries such a deep meaning. Today...and maybe for while, that's going to be my favorite word and going to hate it at the same time. As you grow up (or maybe even now) you're going to find tons of these type of people and you just have to ignore it. Act like you don't know, like you're so naive.

You'll gain so much acquaintance yet, so little friends. There's a different meaning so, go ahead and google those words up; then you'll know what I mean. However, there's a one in a million chances, scratch that, billions of chances that you'll gain one true friend. I'm lucky to be able to have that chance and I'm really thankful for that precious chance.

So, go ahead and hate me all you want. I won't care and it won't really affect me much. You think you're so great to hate on people when you don't even really know them. Who knows, that might be just façade. The only one who would know are the one that really tries to know them and cares for them like a true friend does. I want to take this opportunity to thank my dear friends (you know who you are). I just hope they'll understand this post. Sorry, but this is my main language~ Just remember, 'what goes around, comes around'.

No comments: