Can Muslims Eat Pizza in Korea?

 Salam and Hello,

                         

It is time for my second vlog in Korea.

A lot of my friends and people I met will always ask me if I eat anything like Pizzas or Pastas in Korea. This might seem like trivial a question but, it is a rather heavy thing for muslims as we need to ensure that the food we eat are Halal.

Fear not my sisters and brothers. The answer is YES! We can eat them in Korea but it depends heavily on what the ingredients are. You really need to ask the workers at the restaurant about them and usually, they are very delighted to help. The easiest way you could ask them to change the ingredients or just exclude them would just by simply saying you're allergic to meat. In Korean it would be --> 저 아레르기 있어요. 고기와 햄 빼주세요 (jo a-ler-gi is-so-yo. ko-gi wa hem pe-ju-se-yo) which translates to "I have allergies. Exclude meat and ham please".

Hope this help you in your future food-hunting in Korea.



Signing off.
This has been 하나

No comments: